Titulo del parrafo
BioMar Group is looking for a seasoned Technical Advisor to join the Technical Assistance Team in the Western Mediterranean Area (WM).
The advisor will be responsible for Hatchery- and Land Based Farms.
When joining BioMar in this position you will be a part of our BioFarm team - a team characterized by highly skilled specialists with backgrounds within nutrition, biology, pathology and engineering. Together with the team you will have a close cooperation with the fish farmers being the main responsible technical support to the Hatchery Farms in France, Spain, Italy, Croatia and North Africa as well as the Land based grower farms mainly in France and Spain. It will be your job continuing the high level of service and support we have been recognized for during many years.
In BioMar you will be working in in a highly competitive environment and you will be taking part in coordinating with the other departments contributing to successful process. Further, you will provide technical support to the Commercial department. In the geographical area we have both offices and factories in Nersac, France and Dueñas, Spain. You will be working from the office in Nersac and be reporting to the BioFarm Manager. You main tasks will be to:
- Build trustable, long lasting relationships with the fish farmers
- Perform regular technical service visits
- Investigate and handle feed performance problems and customer claims
- Unfold the potential of our R&D work - investigating need for products and support the customer in choosing new more optimal products
- Support development of technical and commercial team as well as effective internal and external communication
- Provide product expertise to customers in aspects such as raw material usage, nutrient specifications and nutrition
- Benchmarking of BioMar and competitors’ feeds in BioMar Field Trials Units or with customers.
- Participate to international conferences in the domain, as public or as lecturer.
We expect you to have a significant experience (+10 years) from similar position(s) within aquaculture and could imagine that you hold a degree in agronomy, marine biology, veterinary sciences, ichthyology or similar. You have a good overall knowledge of the aquaculture industry, specifically the technical aspects of the industry, and ideally some experience in fish or animal nutrition and formulation. You have preferable worked with Marine Finfish Hatchery Production or similar areas. Fluency in English and French is a must, and proficiency in additional languages such as Spanish, would be a major benefit.
As a person we expect you to be result driven with a solid commercial focus. You are passionate about building up relationships and working in a multicultural environment. Furthermore you are known for a structured approach, a strong overview, and for being open-minded.
Our value proposition
We offer an exciting and challenging position in a good and informal working environment within a dynamic and growing international company as well as a competitive salary. The company is offering a position where you will have the possibility to expand and develop your career within the firm and improve your personal competencies. Employment conditions will be negotiated individually corresponding to your qualifications.
Application and contact
For further information, please visit www.biomar.com or contact Miguel Miranda, Commercial Manager, BioMar WestMed, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 31 March 2017